Find your path
Learn how to heal yourself and others. The ability is within you.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese word meaning “spiritually guided life force energy.” It is a non-invasive healing technique in which the client participates in their own healing. Reiki energy allows us to heal physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
What are the benefits of learning Reiki?
Reiki is very easy to learn and requires no previous experience. One of the best benefits of becoming a Reiki Practitioner is not only that you can help others, but you can easily do sessions on yourself to keep your energy field strong and balanced. With the stress and challenges in the world today, having this ability is a huge asset.
What can you charge if you do it professionally? Reiki practitioners typically charge between $50 – $150 per session.
My style of teaching
The style or method of Reiki I is the Usui Reiki Ryoho. There are four levels of Reiki training. Reiki Level One and Two are the Practitioner levels; whereas Level Three (Advanced) and Reiki Master Teacher training involves learning advanced practitioner techniques as well as extensive training in how to teach Reiki.
All classes are taught in a very relaxed and supportive environment in my home office in Valleywood – Caledon, Ontario. I also provide ongoing mentoring support for all my students, including Reiki Share practice evenings.
For each course, you will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion
- Snacks and water
- Wonderful days of self-discovery and wellness meeting other women in our community!
REIKI LEVEL ONE TRAINING:
The Reiki Level One class is a one day program from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. In the class you are attuned to the Reiki energy and taught how to use it. The attunement process is a ceremony whereby you are connected to the healing energy through the Crown Chakra.
This class includes:
- History and principles of Reiki
- Reiki Attunement Ceremony – Each student experiences a Reiki attunement to connect to the Reiki source
- Reiki and the Chakra system
- Reiki and The Aura
- Scanning of the Energy field
- Hand positions for Self Reiki followed by a Self Reiki session
- Chair Reiki session on others followed by a practice session
- Reiki Guide Meditation
- Demonstration of hand positions for massage table sessions on others followed by practice sessions.
REIKI LEVEL TWO TRAINING:
The Reiki Level Two is a one day program from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. In the class you learn some advanced techniques and receive a further attunement session to connect you with three Usui symbols which are used to enhance your Reiki sessions.
This class includes:
- Methodologies to help your clients remove emotional and mental blocks
- Reiki Level II attunement session to connect you with the Usui Reiki symbols
- Reiki II power symbols – Description and uses of the three Symbols to enhance and focus the energy, to balance the different layers of the energetic field
- Reiki Distant Healing Practice Session
- Developing your intuition
- Reiki and Empowering Goals
- Reiki and the Archangels
- Full Reiki sessions
Investment: $597 + HST (minimum $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve your space)
Next Dates: Sept 7 and 14 2019 9:30-5:30 PM
REIKI LEVEL III MASTER TEACHER:
The Reiki Master/Teacher Level III class is a two day program from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. At the Master level, the student learns the Reiki Level III attunement which increases the strength of the Reiki energy. This class is the final step to becoming a Reiki Master based on the principles of Dr. Mikao Usui.
This class includes:
- Smudging Ceremony and step by step guide
- The Healing Attunement
- Self Attunement
- Two Tibetan Master Symbols
- Usui Master Symbol
- The Violet Breath
- The Hui Yin
- Aura Clearing
- Reiki Crystal Grids
- The Energy Sweep/Net Technique
- Spirit Releasement Technique
- Healing Meditations and Guided Imagery for self and others
- How to attune others to Reiki Level I, II, and III and hands on practice
- Step by Step guide on how to teach your own classes
Investment: $797 + HST (minimum $150 non-refundable deposit to reserve your space)
Next Dates: Sept 28 and Oct 5 2019 9:30-5:30PM